Last updated on May 03, 2023
At Strata, we value loyalty and always look to establish long-term bonds with our Investors. Therefore, we have structured the following loyalty program. The Program is a way in which we reward and thank our loyal Investors.
These Terms and Conditions (“T&C”) govern the loyalty program (“Strata Loyalty Program”)for investors (“Investors”) who have acquired indirect notional interest(“Investment”) in properties managed by Strata Property Management Private Limited (“Strata”) and listed on Strata’s website located at strataprop.com or Strata's mobile application (“Strata Platform”). This T&C shall be effective April 01, 2022.
• This T&C shall apply to all Investors. Any registered and KYC verified Investor is automatically enrolled and registered as member of the Strata Loyalty Program.
• Unless revoked or terminated in accordance with this T&C, the Strata Loyalty Program shall be applicable for the financial year beginning from FY 2022-23 or such other period as may be announced by Strata.
• For the purpose of this T&C, all aggregate investments made through family accounts i.e., spouse, children, parents, HUF, private limited company with common director, LLP with common partner will be considered for the calculation of gross AUM (“Gross AUM”). Each Investor(account) linked as aforesaid will be individually eligible for the benefits of the Strata Loyalty Program. Benefits stated herein may not be shared or combined. It is clarified that Gross AUM shall include all Investments made by the Investor from FY 2019-20.
• Any transfer or liquidation of Investment by the Investor shall be deducted from the Gross AUM to arrive at the net AUM (“Net AUM”).
• The Strata Loyalty Program shall be tiered in the below manner:·
(a) Bronze: Investments up to INR 1 Crores Net AUM
(b) Silver: Investments above INR 1 Crores & up to INR 3 Crores Net AUM
(c) Gold: Investment above INR 3 Crores & up to INR 5 Crores Net AUM
(d) Platinum: Investment above INR 5 Crores Net AUM
• In the event that due to transfer or liquidation of the Investor’s holding/portfolio or an asset sale/sale of property/liquidation of property owned by the special purpose vehicle (SPV) of which the Investor is a shareholder, the Net AUM falls below the eligible tier, the Benefits of the tier preceding the existing tier shall apply from the same month of such occurrence
The benefits that the Investor will receive at the respective tiers are as follows:
(a) 1.00% management fee on all Investments;
(b) Instant Call Feature with the assigned Investment Manager;
(c) Investor dashboard and all basic benefits as per the terms of Strata Platform and Investment documents.
(a) Cashback* of 0.1% of the invested amount;
(b) All other Benefits of Bronze to continue;
(c) 48 hours early access to new asset listings.
(a) Cashback* of 0.2% of the invested amount;
(b) All other Benefits of Silver to continue;
(c) Performance fee of 15% shall apply instead of 20%;
(d) Exclusive access to select assets;
(e) Access to Expert Corner - Compliance/ Legal Information about various investments and topic consultations with our experts who can provide this advice upon request.
(a) Cashback* of 0.3% of the invested amount;
(b) All other Benefits of Gold to continue;
(c) Performance fee of 10% shall apply instead of 20%;
(d) Personalized Tax Services
Monetary benefits of the Loyalty Program applicable to you shall be paid every quarter, in arrears, as a refund computed on the terms and conditions laid down herein. This means that the discounts availed in Management Fees or Performance Fees shall be paid by/ collected from you as would normally have been applicable and the benefit/ the discount equivalent amount will be refunded to you at the end of the relevant quarter into your bank account verified by you on our Platform.
Advice provided as a part of “Expert corner”, “Personalized Tax Services”, shall be limited to a maximum of two sessions of 60 minutes each over an e-meet and will be provided on a best-efforts basis. Strata urges the Investors to consult their own legal, tax and financial advisers regarding the desirability and appropriateness of such advice and must rely on their own examination of such advice including the merits and risks involved.
*‘Cashback’ shall be applicable only on such investments where there is a management fee incidence to you. To clarify, while your entire investment will be calculated in your Gross AUM, the cashback will be applicable only on eligible investments being investments in all opportunities where management fees is charged.
• The Strata Loyalty Program and its Benefits are offered at our sole discretion. Strata reserves the right to make any amendments/modifications/ deletion including withdrawal of Strata Loyalty Program with no liability at any point of time without prior notice and with no obligation of assigning any reasons for the same and you agree that they shall not challenge the decision of Strata in this regard in any manner whatsoever. This may or may not affect the benefits accrued to you until the date of such modification.
• Managed assets (as referred on the Strata Platform) shall stand excluded from the Strata Loyalty Program. Strata has the right to exclude any opportunity under its management from the Strata Loyalty Program as notified at launch of the opportunity.
• AUM calculation will be done on the basis of face value of equity and compulsorily convertible debentures’ irrespective of whether the Investor has acquired interest through direct allotment or by transfer of securities.
• The T&C of the Strata Loyalty Program, are subject to change from time to time in the Company’s reasonable discretion. If we decide to change these T&C, we will post those changes on this page so that you are always aware of what benefits you are entitled to. No further consent or confirmation would be required from Strata or from you in respect of any changes in the T&C.
• Benefits through the Strata Loyalty Program are non-transferable, and you have no property rights in or to the program Benefits.
• This document is private and is intended for Investors registered with Strata. Neither this document nor any portion hereof shall be sold, reproduced, or redistributed in any form, directly or indirectly, to any person/ entity, in whole or in part, for any purpose whatsoever.
• All taxes and other applicable levies in respect of the benefits will be borne by the relevant Investor on their investments.
5. GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTES:
• If any dispute arises between you and Strata, in connection with the validity, interpretation, implementation or alleged breach of any provision of these T&C, the dispute shall be referred to a sole Arbitrator who shall be an independent and neutral third party identified by Strata. The place of arbitration shall be Chennai, Tamil Nadu. The arbitration proceedings shall be in the English Language and shall be governed by Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996.
• This T&C or the documents they incorporate by reference shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Subject to arbitration as stated above, all disputes arising under this T&C between you and Strata shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.